We make it happen
ensure the success of your project
We turn your plans into your ideal house
Ideal House Group will take care of everything for you. Our goal is to take all the work and worries off your shoulders. We get it done for you. Beginning with your ideas and plans, through every single project phase, until we deliver you your ideal house:
- We plan and manage the project
- We develop your land and construct your buildings
- We manage and control the quality from Day One until delivery
- We ensure the highest possible return on investment for you
Faster. Better quality. Lower cost
Ideal House Group is taking property development to the next level:
- Project management at an excellent level
- Proven standard procedures as well as standard processes
- Trusted material and advanced technologies
Prefab versus traditional building
Ideal House Group is taking the best advantage of prefab technology:
- Prefabricated elements that are fabricated in high-tech industrial facilities
- Prefabricated elements maximize the consistency in quality
- Prefabricated elements reduce the building cost drastically
Sample project with return on investment
Innovative advantage through high-tech materials. Ideal House Group gives you innovative advantages through R&D, design, fabrication, and installation of integrated elements. We use two alternative construction systems:
- Prefabricated elements that are fabricated in high-tech industrial facilities
- Cold-formed thin-wall structure system:
Prefabricated houses made with Zelanian equipment and new technologies.
- Steel Frame – Ribbed Column Box System (RCB):
Made with Japanese mature technology. The products are typical energy-saving, environmental, low-carbon and convenient integrated housings, and have great advantages in earthquake proof, anti-typhoon and thermal insulation.
Cold-formed thin-wall structure system
The cold-formed thin-wall light steel building system is a complete and efficient energy-saving green building system with structural technology as the mainstay that takes into account construction, internal and external decoration, thermal and sound insulation, plumbing and electrical systems, and construction equipment.
The system uses a hot-dip galvanized steel plate cross-sectioned into C-type and U-type thin-walled steel and combined into wall panels, floors, roof trusses, and other components in the field for rapid assembly through factory-scale production.
The system is a kind of fabricated wall-bearing system that is lightweight and has a large span, good resistance to wind and shock, good thermal and sound insulation, and other physical indicators of the building. The construction on-site requires no welding or painting. Thus, it is convenient and efficient.
the ultra-light steel residential system has the following advantages
- More flexible places to choose, which can meet the client’s multifunctional requirements.
- The light weight and high strength of the materials make them anti-earthquake. Anti-seismic intensity is grade 9 for this kind of building.
- Industrialization for residential building: The advantage for quick installation ensures a short-construction period.
- A small proportion of components and thinner of retaining structures ensures there is more usable area.
- Lightweight of structure, self-weight, less damage for land resources.
- All the components are produced automatically, continuously, and accurately so that all the products are serialized, stereotyped, and matched. The sizes for different parts are very accurate.
- There is only a brief time difference in the structure design, detailed design, installing simulations on computers, manufacture, and construction installation.
- In using the dry work above the foundation work without the wet work, it is easier to make the internal decorations.
- It is easy to expand the distance between columns and provide bigger partition spaces. It could reduce the floor height and increase the construction area (the usable area attained is 92%). There are more advantages in storey-adding, reconstructing, and strengthening
- Environmental protection and energy savings: New materials for wall are widely used.
- All the plumbing and electrical pipelines are hidden into the walls and floors. It is flexible to place and easy to modify.
- It is easy to relocate, and the main structures can be recycled. There is no construction garbage.
- It has a good performance in sound insulation: Different kinds of composited wall material ensure sound absorption and insulation.
- Wind resistance: It can resist grade 12 typhoons (1.5 KN/m2).
- Permanent building: The highly wear-resistant galvanized coating structure is safe for up to 90 years.
Steel frame – Ribbed column box system (RCB)
The working principle of the system is to connect steel beams and columns with high-strength bolts to form rigid ribbed column wall and enhance rigidity by fastening rods to the ends and then combining all rigid walls further with a wall connection to form a more stable box system.
A variety of structural steel can be combined according to the building’s span, and tolerance can change through the computer-aided design. The amount of steel can be gradually reduced as the combinations increase. The shear wall is a unit of the structural system, and the load of the building can be evenly distributed and transmitted reasonably and effectively to avoid localized stress.
The system is made with Japanese mainstream residential construction technology. There can be diversified designs with light steel structural design software.
- Anti-seismic & Wind Resistant
The unique box structure can give buildings high seismic performance. It can meet the 8 degree seismic requirements. The house is integrally connected to the foundation so that it has high wind resistance performance and can withstand strong wind (maximum 40m/s).
- Refractory & Weathering
The whole house’s steel structure is surrounded by an inorganic material called ALC panels. It is an incombustible material that fulfills the A-grade fireproof requirement. ALC panels and seamless body structures can form a fully enclosed space and can effectively resist cold or hot weather.
- Waterproof & Anti-rust
The fully enclosed waterproof system takes multiple structural measures at key points to prevent leakage risks. More than 80% of the components use galvanized materials to avoid oxidation and rust, and the components’ use lifetime is more than 50 years.
- Energy Savings & Environmentally Friendliness
The thermal conductivity of ALC panels is 0.13 W/(m*k). The unique hollow structure approach is 30% better than the traditional structure in thermal insulation performance. Dry construction and having no construction waste can ensure environmental friendliness. All materials can be recycled and removed for off-site reconstruction.
- Comfortable and Low Carbon
High sound insulation performance (Average 55 dB), no radioactivity (exposure 12 yu/h). High air tightness and heat insulation to reduce energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions, and to enhance the living environment.
- Industrialization and sustainable development
Design specialization, production automation, and insulation standardization can form a complete industrial line. As a green building practitioner, in line with national policies to promote industrialization, we support the sustainable development of residential undertakings.
Integrated houses – Highest quality and flexibility
We have a large number of integrated construction elements and products available. These allow us to satisfy your needs whether you want us to construct villas, rural buildings, houses in tourist areas, or sales offices.
Integrated technology can also be used in temporary offices, dormitories, civil setting houses, exhibiting rooms, earthquake relief headquarters, and military buildings. We are going to construct integrated houses for you that will 100% satisfy your needs.
Innovation leads the construction market, and our service quality creates customer satisfaction.